Registration Email

Having trouble registering, posting pictures etc.? Post your questions here. Forum use related questions only, please.

Registration Email

Postby Sugar » January 25th, 2016, 9:38 pm

If you are unable to log in after registering check your email for the confirmation email.
Be sure to look in your Spam folder if it isn't in the main one.

Pups

Postby Catchdogd » April 7th, 2016, 8:39 am

My female bird bull had 7 nice big pups yesterday. She was bred to my Campbell male these should be some good rough dogs had 7 5 females 2 males. Both parents are medium range dogs sure is gritty but not stupid dam is straight catch no bark at all.

CAMBELLS FOR SALE

Postby Jetheridge89 » April 14th, 2016, 4:00 pm

I HAVE A BUDDY WITH A 5 YR OLD FINISHED GYP AND A 1 YR OLD STARTED MALE. GYP WILL HUNT 5-800 YDS IN NO SIGN AND STICK WITH A RUNNER FOR THE LONG HAUL. WILL PUT TEETH IN ONE TO STOP IT BUT THEN IS A STAND BACK AND BAY DOG (WANT EVEN CATCH WITH BULLDOG). MALE WILL GO WITH GROWN DOGS AND HAS CAUGHT ONE WE SAW CROSS THE ROAD. ASKING ASKING $1800 FOR THE PAIR OR $1500 FOR THE GYP AND $500 FOR THE MALE. I GOT THE GYP FROM MR GARY WHEN SHE WAS 10 MNTHS OLD AND THE MALE IS OUT OF HER AND A MALE OUT OF PANTHER. MAY NEGOTIATE ON PRICES. CONTACT HIM FOR MORE INFO. JAY (334) 322-3505 LOCATED IN TROY, AL.

Return to Help!!