Welcome Back

Need to know information regarding this forum will be posted in this section so it is easy to find.

Re: Welcome Back

Postby wiley-coyote » January 31st, 2016, 12:09 pm

To much drama on Facebook. I have never had a Facebook account. Its just to much trouble in all areas. I like a forum that can be moderated and keep some of the dummies from being dummies to long. Yall been getting on any hogs mule?

Postby hawgdawg bulldozer » January 31st, 2016, 9:15 pm

Mule thanks for bringing back the best site in Georgia I really missed the site :welcome:

Postby MULE » January 31st, 2016, 9:37 pm

hawgdawg bulldozer wrote:Mule thanks for bringing back the best site in Georgia I really missed the site :welcome:

Thanks, hopefully we can make it better than before.

Postby MULE » January 31st, 2016, 9:40 pm

wiley-coyote wrote:To much drama on Facebook. I have never had a Facebook account. Its just to much trouble in all areas. I like a forum that can be moderated and keep some of the dummies from being dummies to long. Yall been getting on any hogs mule?

It does have a lot of drama, pile of anti hunters on there as well. Caught a few, nothing great. Got cut down a couple weeks ago. Pups caught a pig. Last week caught a boar about a 100lbs

Postby hawgdawg bulldozer » February 2nd, 2016, 6:48 pm

Thanks for bringing dog hunting world back same name and all I really missed this place

Previous

Return to Announcements